International exhibitors 2018-03-28T01:33:12+00:00


Visitors to the United States, for business or otherwise, need a visa from the American Government. Some countries – Italy among them – have bilateral agreement regulating tourist and short term-visitors that fall under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP).

Exhibitors from  Visa Waiver Program (VWP) countries are required to have an e-Passport and  fill in the form via the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) before entering the US from sea, land or air.  The ESTA has a two years validity and can be renewed. Travelers no longer are required to fill the I-94W form for each trip.

To avoid unpleasant suprises, overseas exhibitors are strongly encouraged to start the necessary autorization to enter the US well in advance. For further information and official ESTA form click here

No reimbursement is provided for failure to obtain visa or permit to entry in time to participate to ExhibItalia.

Information provided are general guidelines about traveling to the US. Since travel requisites may be subject to changes, ExhibItalia recommends you contact your Embassy or Consulate to ensure you have all the correct documentation.